7-15 March 2018
9. In the Technical and Professional Capabilities – do we need to attach the CVs and membership certificates or PRC IDs?
Yes, please provide technical and professional details of each member of the team in not more than five (5) pages. Attachment of copies of PRC license and membership certificates are not required, but kindly incorporate them and all other affiliations of each member in their respective resumes.
10. Can we submit two (2) Lead Design Architects?
Only one (1) Lead Design Architect is required. A maximum of two (2) Lead Design Architects are allowed for as long as their respective firms are participating as partners/ joint venture/ consortium.
11. Is the requirement for the interior designer a licensed IDr or not?
Yes, the interior designer must hold a professional license.
12. Is there an extension for EOI submission?
There is no extension for submission of the Expression of Interest (EOI).
13. Can we refer this invite to other architectural firms or is this strictly for those invited by the BCDA?
Yes, you may refer the competition to other firms. It is open to all local and foreign firms that meet the requirements stated in the mechanics.
14. Do you require that the projects are completed and built? Or could projects that are now under construction or planned to start construction in coming months be included?
The requirement to have at least five (5) completed projects refers to completed design projects.
15. I would like to know whether the team members who are not team leaders (the structural engineers, the interior designers and the landscape designers) can be part of more than a single group.
Architects/ designers/ engineers participating in the design competition are allowed to join only one team.
16. May we inquire if we need to include the resume or CV of the proposed teamin the EOI?
Yes, please provide technical and professional details of each member of the team in not more than five (5) pages.
17. Can a Firm be part of another team?
Yes, firms may have more than one team but team members (architect, engineer, designer) are allowed to join only one team.
18. Maximum of 5 pages A4 size PDF format (Portrait orientation). the maximum is for the team as a whole or the singular member?
The maximum of five (5) pages refers to the team as a whole. You may allot one page for each team member.
19. Per your website, the requirements state at least five (5) years’ business operation in Architectural Design are required. Does it mean we can not participate?
We require a minimum of five (5) years in business operation for the design firm. You my still join the competition by engaging in joint venture/ consortium/ partnership with another design firm that meets the requirements. The lead firm must be the firm that is compliant with the requirements of the competition.